Job Seekers, Welcome to ASHG Careers
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 1884 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Washington University in St. Louis Logo
Washington University in St. Louis

St. Louis, Missouri

NEW! NEW!
University of California Santa Cruz Logo
University of California Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz, California

NEW! NEW!
Abbott Logo
Abbott

Abbott Park, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Logo
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, Michigan

NEW! NEW!
University of California, Los Angeles Logo
University of California, Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Logo
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, Michigan

NEW! NEW!
Vanderbilt Health Logo
Vanderbilt Health

Nashville, Tennessee

NEW! NEW!
Vanderbilt Health Logo
Vanderbilt Health

Nashville, Tennessee

NEW! NEW!
Stanford University Logo
Stanford University

Stanford, California

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Oregon Health and Science University Logo
Oregon Health and Science University

Portland, Oregon

NEW! NEW!
Columbia University Logo
Columbia University

New York, New York

NEW! NEW!
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Logo
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Seattle, Washington

NEW! NEW!
Columbia University Logo
Columbia University

New York, NY

NEW! NEW!
Biolife Plasma Services Logo
Biolife Plasma Services

Birmingham, Alabama

NEW! NEW!
Indiana University Purdue University Indianpolis - IUPUI Logo
Indiana University Purdue University Indianpolis - IUPUI

Bloomington, Indiana,

NEW! NEW!
Michigan State University Logo
Michigan State University

East Lansing, Michigan

NEW! NEW!
University of Southern California (USC) Logo
University of Southern California (USC)

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
Boston Children's Hospital Logo
Boston Children's Hospital

Boston, Massachusetts

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Pennsylvania State University

University Park, Pennsylvania

NEW! NEW!
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

Aurora, Colorado

NEW! NEW!
University of Chicago (UC) Logo
University of Chicago (UC)

Chicago, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
Data Scientist Faculty
The Center for Translational Research (CTR) in the Children's National Research Institute is seeking to recruit a full-time Health Services Researcher Data Scientist with experience in big data analytics (data source examples: EMR data, insurance claims, publicly available databases) related to community pediatrics and population health, qualified for appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level, on the tenure track. The successful candidate will devote 70% time to clinical bioinformatics/big data analytics with the expectation that a portion of the research time will be externally funded. In this role, the successful candidate will report to the Director of the CTR.  The remaining 30% effort will be devoted to teaching and education in


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions