- Experience working in clinical research and/or healthcare setting, preferably interacting directly with patients and families.
- Familiarity with patient outreach and/or patient advocacy.
- Knowledge of clinical trial operations.
- Passion for community outreach.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
* Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
* Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals.
* Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
* Strong relevant subject matter knowledge in healthcare.
* Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
* Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
* Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
* Occasionally use a telephone.
* Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.