Northern & Central California, California
New York, New York
Please include a cover letter sharing your research experience with your resume.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics, or other quantitative discipline
- Programming and scripting skills in R and Python/Perl
- Statistical analysis skills preferred but not required.
- Familiar with NGS genomic data analysis including RNA-seq, regulatory expression networks, etc.
- Familiar with GWAS study preferred, but not required
- Training in machine learning, statistical modeling a plus, but not required
- Knowledge in RNA, non-coding RNA a plus, but not required
- Three years relevant work or graduate education experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- Team oriented with abilities to think creatively and work independently.
- Some biology backgrounds
- Skill of technique writing
- Motivation for team work and sufficient communication skills
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.