1 purpose...to reimagine medicine! Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research or NIBR is the innovative internal pipeline engine (Targeted agents, Biologics, Cell and gene therapies, Radio Ligand therapies) of Novartis where 6000 associates are working across the globe. By joining NIBR you be working in a global and exciting research and development environment, fueling the pipeline through Proof of concept and reimagining medicine.
Based on our understanding of cancer at the molecular, cellular and organismal levels, Translational Clinical Oncology or TCO, will design and execute innovative exploratory clinical trials in order to develop the next generation of highly effective therapeutics that transform the lives of patients with cancer.
This role is to bridge the gap between data management and clinical team. Manage data managers in CRO and increase data management productivities to support the TCO portfolio efficiently.
The Associate Director/Manager Data Operation is responsible and accountable for managing all data management related deliverables at a consistently high standard with respect to cost, quality and timelines for high complexity TCO projects. The position is a key global leader with collaboration of study team in ensuring the planning, execution and close-out of the clinical trials across TCO portfolio. Act as data management expert and lead digital data review initiatives.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively oversight data management related deliverables based on business needs
* Closely work with CRO management from recruitment, onboarding to manage the resources through operational excellence. Drive the increase of productivity
* Collaborate with Data Operation and clinical team in TCO CRF standardization, edit checks, and CCG
* Align with managers from database developer group and LSH programming group on process improvements related to data availability
* Provide digital data review strategies. Digitalize the data cleaning activities for both clinical and data management teams
* Participate or lead DART on cross-functional strategy initiatives. Represent DART at leadership forums, conference and functional societies
* Position will be filled at level commensurate with experience
** This position can be located in Cambridge, MA or East Hanover, NJ